A recent study by Wavestone shows Mapwize in the radar of French Smart Building startups in the building management and space optimization category.
The study highlights the space management and optimization category as the winner of this health crisis.
Things to remember from the Smart Building 2020 startup radar:\
- The field remains dynamic despite the COVID-19 crisis\
- Smart Building startups are driving the rise of service-oriented building\
- An outstanding year for startups working in space management and optimization. The proof: 11 million euros raised in 2020\
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) is gaining traction, especially during the COVID-19 period\
- Energy efficiency in buildings is still a hot topic driven by legislation